This is the DSC PC9155. It is the main control panel for the Alexor wireless security system made by DSC. This is the panel ONLY. You will need to purchase a WT5500 keypad and wireless security devices to make this panel work. We offer this panel only for those who may have a main panel that went bad and just need a replacement.
The Alexor has lightning-fast wireless enrollment of all the wireless devices that the system supports, template programming and features a siren that is built into the panel rated at 85db, a 500 event buffer detailing all the things the system has recorded, and a 24 hour battery backup for those rare times that a power failure occurs.
The Alexor is different from most wireless systems because of its bi-directional communication ability. This means, that with compatible devices such as wireless keypads and remotes, when the system is armed or disarmed from one of these devices the device will obtain a feedback verification of system status. It is also different from most wireless systems in the fact that the main panel is, "its own entity" which means that you can put it in a safe location away from prying eyes so that a possible intruder can't disarm the system by destroying it. This will cut down on thieves disabling the system and you or a central station receiving a signal is still a possibility.
* Supports 32 wireless zones and 16 wireless keys (without using a zone slot)
* 16 user codes, 1 master code and 1 maintenance code
* Wireless Quick Enroll
* Template programming
* Alternate communications via GSM/GPRS and IP (additional equipment required)
* Local and remote downloading
* 500 event buffer
* 4 communication phone numbers
* 2 Input/Output terminals
* Front and back tamper
* Onboard Siren at 85dB
* False alarm reduction features (CP-01)
Compatibility & Supported Products
* WT5500 2-Way Wire-Free Keypads (up to 4)
* WT4901 2-Way Indoor Wireless Sirens or WT4911 Outdoor Sirens or a combination of both (up to 4 in total)
* WT4989 2-Way Wireless Key
* WS4913 Wireless Carbon Monoxide Sensor
* WS4985 Wireless Flood Sensor
* GS2065 GSM/GPRS Communicator
* TL265GS GSM/GPRS & IP Dual-Path Communicator
* All DSC 433 MHz wireless devices