The ELK M1KAM is used for your M1 series panels when you need single door access control. This will operate an automatic lock for a door with it's relay output. The M1KAM attaches into the data bus of your panel and allows access by using a swipe card or prox key. You can also have the option of adding a request to exit feature.
Specifications:• Connections: Unpluggable Screw Terminals, 16 Position
• Operating Voltage: 13.8 VDC
• Current Draw: Less than 30 mA with min. activity, 44 mA fully active
• Housing Dimensions: 4.25" x 6.375" x 2.125"
• Circuit Board Dimensions: 3.95" x 2.875" x .95"
• Maximum number of access modules and keypads per system: 16