The ELK-M1XEP is an Ethernet Device Server with a serial port interface that's communicates through internet protocol. Works through a Java applet and obtains its own dynamic IP address
• Web server with embedded Java applet "M1 Virtual Keypad"
• Secure connection with password protection and HTTPS encryption
• Flash Memory for Firmware Updating
• Event notification via E-Mail (SMTP)
• Internet Monitoring and Reporting Capability
• URL Updating using Dynamic DNS
• TCP/IP stack supporting the following protocols:
-TCP,UDP,DHCP,SSL 3.0/TLS 1.0, HTTP, SMTP
• Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 128 bit encryption
• Integrated 802.3 compliant 10/100 Mbit network interface
• RS232, DB9M 9-pin serial port connection
• Connects to the M1 RS-232 Serial port (Port 0)
• RJ45 8-pin Network Jack
• 2.1mm barrel type power connector (center positive)
• LED Indicators for Power, Link, and Data
• Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C. from Elk-P1216 Plug-in Power Supply **
• Current Draw: approx. 300 mA
• Housing Dimensions: 4.25" x 6.375" x 2.125"
• Circuit Board Dimensions: 2.25" x 3.95"
• ELK-W040A Serial Ribbon Cable included