Eyez-On In.c has introduced their IP Communicator the EVL-3 or commonly referred to as the Evisalink 3. This is IP Communicator can be hooked into a DSC or Honeywell wired security system and can send the user alerts via email or text message. It also gives you a browser-based portal or mobile friendly version which allows you to view your event log and have limited remote control of your security system.
The Envisalink link, when hooked into an "always on" broadband connection, will perform self-maintenance and will download updates when they are available. The installation of the EVL-3 is a simple connection to your panel's keybus terminals and there is no programming involved for the DSC panels. You will have to change some programming sections in the Honeywell panels though, but Eyez-On makes this easy with instructions provided on the webiste.
The nice thing about the Envisalink 3 is that there is no annual fee associated with the device to use it and you can activate it yourself through Eyez-On's website.
Click HERE to view the installation sheet
- Power Draw: 65 mA
- Connectors: RJ45, 4-Terminal Screwdown
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm (4-3/16") x 4.2 cm (1-11/16")
Included In The Box
- EnvisaLink 3 Module
- Mounting Stand-offs
- Installation Guide
- DSC PowerSeries (1555, 1555 MX, 1575, 5010 (832), 5020 (864), 1616, 1832, 1864)
- Honeywell Vista Panels (Vista20P, 21P, 15P, and 10P)
- **New** Remotely upgradable to allow for new features and services
- **New** EnvisaLink TPI - programmer's and integration interface.
- **New** EnvisaLink Expansion Header - add new hardware modules as they become available.
- Simple to hook-up
- Built-in basic web server and html user-interface
- 128-bit encryption
- Real-time zone status with "time-since-tripped " feature
- Local Arm/Disarm/Zone Bypass/PGM Control
- Multi-Partition Support
- Remote Arm (Away & Stay, Quick Arming)/Disarm/Zone Bypass/PGM Control (depending on panel model)
- Event Logging
- Receive Alerts by e-mail or SMS.
- See at a glance system status on a map in ESP interface.
- New "Smart Phone" optimized version of the ESP portal. Works with iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.