The Honeywell 5800PIR-OD is perfect for those security system owners who need an outdoor rated motion detector, but don't want to have to run wire all the way outside.
This motion detector can be placed outside and used to detect movement within a certain range without the worry of a bunch of false alarms. It has two passive infra-red sensors built-in and another sensor that can be adjusted for detection range. The unit is powered with 1 AA lithium battery.
The 5800PIR-OD can be used with any Honeywell system that contains a wireless receiver capable of working with 5800 series transmitters.
- Adjustable up to 40 feet (12 meters)
- 90 consisting of 13 zones. The pattern can be adjusted in 15 increments from center up to 45
in either direction.
- 2.7 4.0 feet (0.8 1.2 meters)
- Wall or pole mount (included)
- Dual Passive Infrared (PIR)
- Two Minutes
- Four 1.5V AA lithium batteries
Battery Saving Timer:
- Adjustable to 120 seconds or five seconds
- 120 second mode = up to four years
- 5 second mode = up to 1.5 years
- 3.6 F at 2.0 feet/second (2.0 C
at 0.6 meters/second)
1-5 feet/second (0.3 to 1.5 meters/second)
- 2.5 seconds
- Enabled during walk test, disabled for normal operation to save battery life
- Height: 7.8 inches (199mm) Width: 3.2 inches (82mm) Depth: 4.7 inches (120mm)
- -4 F to 122 F (-20 C to 50 C)
Operating Humidity Range:
- 95% Max
- IP54 compliant
- Pole mount kit, screw kit, masking strips
- FCC, IC