If you have a wired alarm system and need additional keypads, but don't want to run the wire for them then the 5839 Wireless Alpha Numeric Keypad is what you've been looking for. If you have the Honeywell 5883H Wireless Transceiver
then you will be able to use the 5839 keypad. This makes the 5839 the perfect add-on keypad because there are no wires to run.
The keypad does run on a 9-volt lithium battery but you can use a Ademco-N7703 Power Pack to have the keypad stayed powered up at all times. Using the battery power will cause the keypad to go into "sleep mode" when it is not being used
7.4W x 4.8H x 1.46D.
(188mm x 122mm x 37mm)
Frequency of Operation
9V Lithium, ADEMCO 465 Ultralife
Power Pack (Optional)
110VAC input/9 Volt DC output,
100mA ADEMCO P/N N7591
9VDC Power Pack Cord
ADEMCO P/N N7703
Supertwist 2 lines x 16 characters
Works with all VISTA control
panels (requires 5883
Transceiver or a system with any RF style keypad). See installation
instructions for details.
- No wires to run, saving installation costs
- Wall mounted or freestanding on any flat surface in the home
- Large, bright 32-character display provides system status and zone information in plain English, making system operation easier than ever
- Powered with a 9V battery (included) or an option AC adaptor for always on operation
- Compatible with all VISTA controls using a 5883H Receiver