The Honeywell FG1625RFM Glassbreak Detector is a recessed glassbreak detector that Honeywell has come out with that offers the latest in false alarm immunity by incorporating FlexCore signal processing. This means that the detector can distinguish between the sound of glass breaking and other sharp noises such as knocking on your door, tapping on glass, etc.
The FG1625RFM can be installed and recessed into walls or ceilings. It requires a 1" diameter hole to fit snuggly and securely into a drop ceiling or sheetrock. The detector can be tested by clapping your hands while it is in test mode and you can select the sensitivity of it by adjust the two switches in the unit.
The FG1625RFM can detect breaks in all types of glass including plate, tempered,laminated, and wired to name a few.
Here are the specifications for the FG1625RFM:
• Physical Dimensions:
- Small Front Cover: 1.8" (45mm) diameter
- Large Front Cover: 2.5" (63.5mm) diameter
- Wall Sleeve: For installation in 1.0"
(25mm) hole. Maximum depth,
without wire 2.6" (66mm)
• Power Requirements:
- 8 - 16VDC, 5mA typical at 12VDC;
12mA max (Latched LED)
- AC ripple: 4V peak to peak at
the normal 12VDC
- RFI Immunity
30V/m, 10 MHz -1000 MHz
- 25' (7.6 m) maximum,
omnidirectional. Range is
adjustable; no minimum range
• Alarm Relay:
- FG-1625: Form A, 90mA max,
• Alarm Duration:
- Five seconds (unaffected by alarm
• ESD Immunity:
- 10kV discharges of either polarity
to exposed surfaces
- Product Only: 0.96 oz (27.2g)
Pkgd Product: 1.90 oz (54g)
• Operating Temperature:
- 14° to 122° F (-10° to 50° C)
- Storage: -4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)