The Honeywell HPS5 power supply/battery charger can covert low voltage AC input into an output of 6 VDC, 12 VDC or 24 VDC @ 4.0 amps of continual supply current. This can be accomplished by adjusting the dip switches on the circuit board. If you have a lot of devices and go over the main board's power limits then this can be used. This will definitely give you more power than the our Honeywell 12612.
AN OPEN-FRAME TRANSFORMER MUST BE USED FOR THIS
- DIP Switch selectable for 6 VDC, 12 VDC or 24 VDC output.
- 4.0 amps of continuous supply current.
- Output is filtered and electronically regulated.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Maximum charge current of 400 mA. If a battery charger is used, subtract max charge current of 400 mA from total to determine allowable load.
- Automatically switches to stand-by battery upon AC fail.
- Battery protected from short circuits.
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- LED indicators for AC input and DC output.
- Compact design (board dimension 3.5 L x 2.75 W x 1.75 H).
- Battery leads and foam mounting tape included