Honeywell's Total Connect Video service is great for those of you that want to be able to keep an eye on your property while you away or at home!! All the cameras used for Total Connect can be accessed remotely and they are pretty much plug and play. They work via the WAP (look for this for it is required) and can be connected wireless connection or wired by using an ethernet cable. One WAP will hold 6 cameras.
You can view the cameras remotely by PC, through any browser, or by mobile device. The cameras are secure and work on the WPS secure setup. No one can access your cameras without your username and password.
The IPCAM-PT has pan/tilt features which means the user can move the camera right to left and up and down. This camera also features motion sensing at a distance of 15 ft with a 100 degree coverage pattern. Not only does it have all of that but it also contains 4 white LED lights that will light up an area up to 15ft. You can also turn the camera on and off with a privacy button so you can't be spied upon during private moments by other that have a password.
Note: Honeywell Total Connect Required
• Image Sensor – CMOS 1/4" VGA resolution
• LENS – F2.0 Fixed Focus, Effective range:
50cm to infinity
• Compression – MPEG-4/M-JPEG Dual Stream
• Resolution – Support 640 x 480
• Frame Rate – Up to 30 frames per second in VGA
(640 x 480)
• Image Control – AWB, AGC, Sharpness, Brightness
• Pan Range – 300° (Left 150° ~ Right 150°) + 53°
• Tilt Range – 120° (Up 90° ~ Down 30°) + 53°
• Standard – IEEE 802.11g
• Encryptions – WEP 64 Bits/128 Bits, WPA/WPA2
• LED Indicators – Power, Active, Network
• Connector Ethernet – RJ-45, DC Power, Reset,
• Motion Sensor – 15 ft., 100° area coverage
• Bright Light LED – Four white light LEDs light up
to 15 ft.
• Privacy Button – Privacy button for video enable/disable
• Power Adapter – 5V/2A, 100 VAC
• Certification – CE/FCC Listed
• Dimensions – 5.7" H x 3.8" W x 3.1" D
• Weight – 1.5 lbs.
• Operating Temperature – 23° F – 122° F (-5° C – 50° C)