The GSMV has been updated and is now called GSMV-4G.
The Honeywell Security GSMV 4G Cellular Communicator offers a reliable path of communication to a central station using the GSM cellular network. The best thing about this new unit is that it can transmit alarm condition signals, if available in your area, via the 4G network. Honeywell Security is now using the world's fastest cellular network to keep your property safe and sound.
This unit is a simple and fast connection with the Honeywell Lynx and the Vista Series panel. Unit reports in full Contact ID. Power transformer and backup battery are included. GSM cell service fee of $12.50 a month is required to use this unit, payable annually. Features
- Multi-GSM platform compability 2G, 3G and 4G
- Automatic selection of the best available GSM network
- 4G capable using HSPA+ protocol
- Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell control panels or combined with optional dialer capture for non-ECP capable control panels.
- Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
- Quick and easy installation of GSM for VISTA® and LYNX controls.
- Dynamic Signaling with Certain Honeywell Control Panels
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Provide signal strength and status indications.
- Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path.
- Code compliant fire communication approved to replace one or both phone lines (standalone) in commercial fire applications. See agency listings for details.
- Any message generated serves as a supervision message per optional 24 hour or 30 day intervals. This feature effectively limits required messages to be sent.
- Optional Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services value-added web-based as well as e-mail notification of system events.
- GSM voice channel capable to allow two-way voice session in conjunction with an audio verification system (GSMX4G/iGSMV4G/GSMV4G/ VISTA-GSM4G).
- Approved for line security applications with 200-second supervision intervals (iGSMHS4G).