The Uplink 2500EZ is a compact GSM cellular communicator that can be used as a primary communicator or a backup communicator to an already existing land-line dialer. This communicator delivers signals from your security system at lightning speeds to any Central Station Monitoring service.
To install the Uplink 2500EZ you connect it to the siren terminals on your existing security panel and it picks up on the different pulses your system makes during a burglary or fire condition. You also have three more outputs that you can connect making this good for use with virtually any security system.
- Primary or Redundant GSM Communications
- Perfect for Residential and Commercial Alarm Systems
- Smart siren/bell sampling to detect burglary or fire condition
- Power from the panel or separate 12V DC power supply (not included)
- Central station communication by Contact ID, SIA, Pulse 4/2 and Modem II/IIIa2
- 4 inputs, 2 outputs for additional signaling, remote control and trouble reporting
- “Out-of-the-box” operation – no additional central station equipment or programmer is required
- Programmable monthly, weekly, or daily status and signal tests
- Live technical and activation support 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday
- Programmable output for easy power reset